• This Privacy Notice discloses the privacy practices for The Healers Home. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you (the customer) of the following:
1. The personally identifiable information collected from you through the website and how it is used.
2. The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. The process to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via opt-in forms, email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell, share or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share/sell your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to provide the service you request (e.g. collect payment through PayPal).
• Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data through PayPal), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in
a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock
icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only the business owner and staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers and lock-and-key filing cabinet in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to register for our eNewsletter and special gifts through this website, a user must first complete the opt-in registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We DO NOT share information collected through this site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
The Healers Home • Tel.: 386-320-3119 • Orlando, FL • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org